Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Green moong soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Green moong soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green moong soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green moong soup recipe. You can have green moong soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Green moong soup:
- Take 1 cup of green moong/green lentils.
- Take 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1/3 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of asafoetida.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
Steps to make Green moong soup:
- Wash green moong properly then cook in pressure cooker add water turmeric powder and salt close the pressure cooker and take 3-4 whistles..
- Heat ghee in the pan then add cuminseeds, asafoetida, green chilli and saute for 30 seconds then add cooked lentils means cooked moong and water stir well. cover the lead turn the heat on high flame and stir for 3-4 minutes then add chopped coriander leaves,lemon juice and green moong dal soup is ready to be served..
If you find this Green moong soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.