Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate Walnut Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Walnut Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Walnut Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate walnut muffins recipe. You can cook chocolate walnut muffins using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Walnut Muffins:
- Use 2 cups of all-purpose flour (255 grams).
- Take 1 1/4 cup of white sugar (250 grams).
- Prepare 1 of ⁄2 cup cocoa powder (65 grams).
- Use 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 cup of black coffee, cool (235 milliliters).
- You need 1 of ⁄4 cup oil* (60 milliliters).
- Use 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Get 1 cup of chopped walnuts (125 grams), plus some for sprinkling.
Steps to make Chocolate Walnut Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350°F or 175°C..
- Whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa, and baking powder in a mixing bowl..
- Add eggs, coffee, oil, and vanilla. Mix until well incorporated..
- Add chopped walnuts. Mix using a baking spatula until evenly distributed..
- Using a ladle pour the batter into paper-lined muffin pan cups..
- Sprinkle additional chopped walnuts on top of each muffin cup..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in center of one muffin comes out clean..
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before moving to a cooling rack..
If you find this Chocolate Walnut Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.