Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Herb Chicken with Homemade Tortilla and Cheesy Spinach Dip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Herb Chicken with Homemade Tortilla and Cheesy Spinach Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Herb Chicken with Homemade Tortilla and Cheesy Spinach Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked herb chicken with homemade tortilla and cheesy spinach dip recipe. To cook baked herb chicken with homemade tortilla and cheesy spinach dip you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Herb Chicken with Homemade Tortilla and Cheesy Spinach Dip:
- Use 8 of Chicken Drumsticks.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Basil.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of Thyme.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Oregano.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Red Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Vinegar Distilled.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Take 250 Grams of Spinach.
- Get 3 of cheese Slice.
- Get 12 % 100 Grams of cream Light.
- Use 1 of Tortilla dough.
- Get To Taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Baked Herb Chicken with Homemade Tortilla and Cheesy Spinach Dip:
- Marinate the chicken drumsticks in the herb (basil, thyme, Oregano) soaked in Olive oil, Chili and vinegar. Keep aside for atleast 1 hour.
- Roll out the tortilla dough into a flat shape and slice into small diamond cubes..
- Preheat Oven to 180 deg celcius and place the tortilla dough slices on greased tray to bake. After 10 minutes the dough should have risen and browned on the base. Turn the chips to let the other side brown for another 10 minutes. Take off the oven.
- Microwave the spinach with some water for about 1 minute.
- Place this cooked spinach in a blender along with the cheese and cream and blend finely. Add a pinch of Oregano and Salt to taste. Your cream is ready.
- When the marination is done for an hour, grease a baking pan and place the drum sticks in it. Add he balsamic vinegar to the top of this. Spread well..
- Preheat the oven to 200 deg celcius. Bake the chicken for 30 minutes on one side.
- Turn over the other side and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Serve with the chips and spinach dip. Enjoy!.
If you find this Baked Herb Chicken with Homemade Tortilla and Cheesy Spinach Dip recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.