Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for baked pork chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best baked pork chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to baked pork chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pork chops recipe. You can cook baked pork chops using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook baked pork chops:
- Provide 6 medium of pork chops.
- You need 2 packages of saltine crakers.
- Get 4 pinch of shredded cheddar and Monterey jack cheeses.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Take 2 large of eggs.
- Take 6 tbsp of milk.
- Take 2 medium of spoonfulls of butter.
Instructions to make baked pork chops:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- put pork chops on a plate.
- get lage casserole dish.
- put butter in casserole dish and heat it up in the oven.
- get two medim bowls.
- crush crackers into small pieces.
- mix crushed crackers, shredded cheddar and Monterey jack cheeses, salt and pepper together.
- mix eggs and milk together.
- take pan with melted butter out of oven.
- coat pork chop with crum mix on each side then coat in egg mix on both sides then coat with bread mix on both sides again.
- put pork chops in casserole dish.
- bake pork chops for 30 minutes on one side then turn over porkchops and bake for another 30 minutes.
If you find this baked pork chops recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.