Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Padang-style Kalio Ayam (Padang's Chicken Casserole) 😋🐥🐣🌶🥘 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Padang-style Kalio Ayam (Padang's Chicken Casserole) 😋🐥🐣🌶🥘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Padang-style Kalio Ayam (Padang's Chicken Casserole) 😋🐥🐣🌶🥘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to padang-style kalio ayam (padang's chicken casserole) 😋🐥🐣🌶🥘 recipe. You can cook padang-style kalio ayam (padang's chicken casserole) 😋🐥🐣🌶🥘 using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Padang-style Kalio Ayam (Padang's Chicken Casserole) 😋🐥🐣🌶🥘:
- Provide 1 of whole Chicken 2kg cut into big pieces.
- Take 1 of Lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 kg of potato peeled, slice thickly like a biscuits.
- You need 1 of big Onions (100g), chopped finely.
- Prepare 8 of shallots.
- Take 7 cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 5 of Candle Nuts/Macadamia (Kemiri).
- Get 6 cm of fresh Ginger, sliced thickly on top leaving the base intact.
- Take of (when the dish is cook, then it's easily to discard this ginger).
- You need 6 cm of fresh Galangal,slice thickly on top leaving the base intact.
- Get of (or 1 tbs ground Galangal/Lengkuas powder).
- You need 15 of fresh Red Chillies, pounded into paste.
- Provide 5 of Bay Leaves (daun salam).
- You need 1 of Curry Leaves (see image).
- Prepare 2 of Lemongrass stalks,bruised the white part,tied up the top green.
- You need 5 of Kaffir lime leaves, teared the sides leaves to loosen the oil.
- You need 1 of tsb groundTurmeric powder(Curcuma) (no need of fresh Turmeric).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground Coriander powder or 1 tbs whole Coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground Cumin powder.
- Use 1 tbs of Tamarind paste or 2 tbs Tamarind juice.
- You need 2 Tbs of soft Brown Sugar or Palm sugar.
- Take 1 can of Coconut Cream or 1 lt. Coconut liquid from Coconut fruit.
- Get of Water parboiled from the kettle.
- Provide of Vegetable Rice Bran Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper grinded.
- Take of On top centre: w Coriander leaves,the stalks are nice to eat too.
- Get of To serve: steamed Jasmine Rice cook in Rice Cooker or.
- Get 4 of Ketupat cakes (pressed cooked rice)(see image):.
- You need of Rice boiled in square shaped packet of plaited Coconut leaves.
- Take of Prepare: On top of individual plate put a soft large banana leaf.
Instructions to make Padang-style Kalio Ayam (Padang's Chicken Casserole) 😋🐥🐣🌶🥘:
- Wash the chicken, marinade with lemon juice. In a blender put the shallots,garlic,candle nuts,fresh chillies,the whole coriander to making a chillies paste mixture.In a wok on put oil,heat oil then add the chopped onion & stir fry 5 min,add the chillies paste &fry more 2'.Then put the Coconut cream, fry more 5' till bubble then add 5cups water,turmeric,coriander powder(if not using the whole one),gallangal, lemongrass,bay leaves,curry leaves,kaffir lemon leaves,tamarind paste, sugar: mix all.
- Stir constantly to avoid the coconut cream be separated and let slowly to boil then add the chicken pieces. Add the sliced potatoes, salt and grinded black pepper, keep stirring and mix until starting to boil..
- Then lower down the temperature. Simmering on low temperature.Next add tamarind paste, sugar and mix until smooth. Put the lid on.If lack of liquid, add more water from the kettle. Taste the season..
- The chicken is cooked when change into brownish colour. Turn off the fire. The sauce is thick & abundant, taste delicious.(option: on top centre decorate with bunch of Coriander leaves that have delicious flavour). 😚To serve: pour the gravy sauce, the cooked meat & potatoes over the Ketupat (cut roughly into bite pieces) or on the cooked steamed rice placed on a plate which base is covered with soft banana leave.(to soften the banana leaves is to put them on the gas fire).
If you find this Padang-style Kalio Ayam (Padang's Chicken Casserole) 😋🐥🐣🌶🥘 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.