Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can have minestrone soup using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Minestrone soup:
- Take of some butter.
- You need 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Take 2 of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 3 sticks of celery, chopped.
- Use 1-2 cups of other vegetables eg squash, sweet potato, leeks..
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- Take Bunch of fresh thyme, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 500-750 ml of vegan/ veggie stock.
- Provide 1 tin of cannellini beans, drained.
- Take Handful of kale/ cavolo nero, roughly shredded.
- Prepare 1-2 handfuls of fresh basil leaves, roughly shredded.
- Take 2-3 handfuls of cooked pasta.
- Get of Parmesan/ veggie parmesan, grated.
Instructions to make Minestrone soup:
- Heat the butter in a oan (with a lid for later). Add the onion and fry for about 10 mins until soft. inion then carrots celery.
- Add the carrots and celery. Cook until starting to go tender..
- Add the other vegetables (not the greens)..
- Add the garlic and thyme. Cook for 2-3 mins..
- Add tomatoes and stock. Put the lid on. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 mins..
- Add the beans and simmer for 5 mins with lid off..
- Stir in greens for about 2 mins..
- And then stir in the basil and pasta..
- Serve with grated parmesan/ other cheese. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Minestrone soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.