Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Palak Muthia recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Muthia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Muthia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak muthia recipe. You can cook palak muthia using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Muthia:
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of spinach.
- Take 1 cup of besan (chickpea flour).
- Provide 1/2 cup of atta (whole wheat flour).
- You need 1/2 cup of sooji (semolina).
- Take 1 tsp. of ginger-green chilies paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp. of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- Get 2 tbsp. of oil + 1 tbsp. oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of .mustard seeds.
- Take pinch of asafoetida (hing).
- Get 1 spring of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp. of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp. of coconut, grated.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
Instructions to make Palak Muthia:
- Sprinkle little salt to the spinach and leave aside for 10-15 minutes. Then squeeze out the water and keep it separately..
- Now combine together besan, atta, sooji, baking soda, ginger-green chiilies paste, salt, turmeric powder, 1 tbsp. oil, lemon juice, cumin powder and sugar and knead into a dough. Leftover spinach juice can be used if required to knead it. Let it rest for 10 minutes..
- Apply oil to your hands and divide the dough into equal portions. Make long rolls from each portion and steam on a greased surface in a steamer for 20-25 minutes..
- It can also be steamed in an idli stand. (First let the water come to a boil in the steamer / Pressure cooker before putting the muthia rolls). When cool, remove them and cut into roundels, about 1" thick..
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with mustard seeds. After it stops spluttering, add the asafoetida, sesame seeds and curry leaves. Pour this over the steamed muthias and garnish with grated coconut and coriander leaves..
If you find this Palak Muthia recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.