Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ginseng Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginseng Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ginseng chicken soup recipe. You can cook ginseng chicken soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ginseng Chicken Soup:
- You need 1 of free range chicken, cut into 4pcs.
- Prepare 10 grams of American Ginseng.
- Get 10 of dried red dates.
- Get 2 tablespoons of wolf berries.
- Get 1-2 teaspoons of salt.
- Provide 2 litre of water.
- Take 20 grams of Huay Shan.
- Get Dash of Pepper for spicy effect when serving.
Instructions to make Ginseng Chicken Soup:
- Blanch chicken in hot water till foam appears at the edge. (Or 5-7min) Drain and set aside..
- Throw all ingredients (except wolf berries) into water and bring it to a boil. Once boiled, add chicken. Continue boiling for 8min. Reduce heat and simmer for 40min..
- Add wolf berries and simmer again till you are satisfied with the flavour of the soup. (Boil longer if you prefer a stronger ginseng essence).
- Add salt to taste. Serve..
If you find this Ginseng Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.