Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Crockpot BBQ Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot BBQ Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot BBQ Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot bbq meatballs recipe. To cook crockpot bbq meatballs you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot BBQ Meatballs:
- Provide 3 lb of frozen meatballs (I keep some back for other meals).
- You need 40 oz of BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet and Spicy).
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 14 oz of pineapple chunks *I just use the juice but you can add all.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Crockpot BBQ Meatballs:
- First spray cooking spray in crockpot or use liner.
- Put in meatballs and then the rest of the ingredients. Stir so well mixed..
- Put on high for three hours. Put on low for 5 hours or longer..
- Note: If you use homemade meatballs, make sure you sear the meatballs before putting them in the crockpot. Also, if you want an asian version…use just one bottle of grape jelly and half of asian garlic hot sauce. Both versions can be served with mashed potatoes or rice. I throw brocolli in the asian version..
- I mentioned other meals for the frozen meatballs. We like to bake the meatballs in the toaster oven and have them with spaghetti or meatball hoagies..
If you find this Crockpot BBQ Meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.