Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mushroom soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom soup recipe. You can cook mushroom soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom soup:
- Provide 150 grams of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 of sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of cream.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt or as per taste.
- You need 1/2 of crushed black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Mushroom soup:
- Wipe the mushrooms with dry clothes and cut into thin slices. Heat a pan, add butter, ginger, onion, fry a little..
- Add mushrooms, salt, black pepper. Mix well. Cover it. and cook on low flame for 5 minutes mushrooms are cooked. Turn off the flame..
- Grind 3/4 mushrooms. and leave 1/4 mushroom in the pan. Put some water in the mixer and grind the mushrooms. Mushrooms are ground..
- Now add the ground mushrooms to the pan. Add 2 cups. Water to it. Let it cook till it boils. Mix. cornflour in water..Once the mushrooms soup starts boiling, add cornflour batter to it. Cook it for 2 minutes. Add half cream to it and remaining half cream in the end of garnishing. Add coriander leaves. Add lemon juice. Mix well. Soup is ready to serve. Garnish with cream. Hot and tasty soup is ready..
If you find this Mushroom soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.