Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bombay Sagu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bombay Sagu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bombay Sagu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bombay sagu recipe. To make bombay sagu you need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Bombay Sagu:
- Provide 3 of Potatoes(Boiled, Peeled and Mashed).
- Get 1 of Onion(Sliced).
- You need 1 of Tomato (Chopped).
- Use 4-5 of Green Chilli (Finely Chopped).
- Provide 10-12 of Curry leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Jeera /cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of Gram flour(Besan).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Oil.
Instructions to make Bombay Sagu:
- In a pan heat oil. Add mustard, when they crackle, add jeera and curry leaves..
- Now add chopped green chilli and chopped onion..
- Add the mashed potatoes and turmeric powder and stir..
- Add water about 1/2 cup and salt to taste and bring to boil..
- Next add the chopped tomato and mix..
- Add the gram flour in water without any lumps. Add this to the boiling potatoes and keep stirring..
- Check salt. Add water to adjust the consistency of the curry. Dont forget to keep stirring..
- Now add the coriander powder and mix..
- Finally add the coriander leaves..
- Bombay Sagu is ready to be enjoyed with Puri, chapathi and Rava idli..
If you find this Bombay Sagu recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.