Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweetcorn veg upma and Sweetcorn soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweetcorn veg upma and Sweetcorn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweetcorn veg upma and Sweetcorn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweetcorn veg upma and sweetcorn soup recipe. You can have sweetcorn veg upma and sweetcorn soup using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweetcorn veg upma and Sweetcorn soup:
- Take of Sweetcorn veg upma.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 2 Cup of Semolina.
- Use 1 Cup of Chopped Onion.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Chopped Capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- Take 7-8 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 of Chopped green chilli.
- You need 1 Cup of Sweetcorn (boiled).
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3 Cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare of Sweetcorn soup.
- Use 1 bowl of Chopped vegetables (Sweetcorn,tomatoes, Onion).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 packet of Soup masala.
- Get 2 tsp of Chopped Coriander leaves.
Steps to make Sweetcorn veg upma and Sweetcorn soup:
- First of all, heat the ghee in the pan and put the Semolina in it and let it roast for 4 to 5 minutes on a low flame, After toasting take it out in a plate..
- Now we will gather all the ingredients, now heat the oil in the pan, add tempering of mustard seeds, then add curry leaves and green chillies..
- Now add onion and capsicum and fry for 2minutes, then add Sweetcorn with tomatoes and mix well..
- Now mix the soaked Semolina and mix it, then add water, spices and then mix and cook for 3 to 4 minutes..
- Then After the upma is ready, add lemon, Chopped Coriander leaves and roasted peanuts and mix well..
- Heat 2Cups water in a Saffron and add all the Vegetables and spices to it and cook it for 2 minutes..
- Then After cooking, add soup masala to it and will cook for 2 minutes. Then turn off the gas and add chopped coriander to it..
- Take our healthy and tasty Sweetcorn veg upma for breakfast in the morning. And Sweetcorn soup is also ready..
If you find this Sweetcorn veg upma and Sweetcorn soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.