Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chana soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chana soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chana soup recipe. To cook chana soup you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chana soup:
- Get 1 bowl of boiled channe with water.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Use To taste of red chilli powder.
- You need Pinch of black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- You need To taste of lemon.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need For of garnishing :.
- Get As needed of coriander leaves chopped.
- Use As needed of onion chopped.
- Provide As needed of butter.
Instructions to make Chana soup:
- Take a jar blend the chana with some water and make a paste..
- And take a pan add chana water and boil it..
- Add ghee, black pepper,salt,red chilli powder,cumin powder and mix well..
- Take a serving bowl add soup in it and garnish with chopped onion, chopped coriander leaves and serve it.
If you find this Chana soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.