Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bombay Aalu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bombay Aalu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bombay Aalu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bombay aalu recipe. You can have bombay aalu using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bombay Aalu:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Potatoes.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 10-12 of Curry leaves.
- Get 1 1/2 of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of Chilli Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Paprika/degi mirch.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of Tamarind pulp.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of Green chilli.
- Provide 3 tbsp of fresh coriander.
Instructions to make Bombay Aalu:
- Sbsai pehlai Mustard seeds, Curry leaves and cumin seeds ka tarka lgalain jab tarka tyyar hojaye tw Saarai ingredients ½ cup pani mein mix kar ke tarka mein daal dain..Masala tyyar hai…..
- Ginger aur green chillies ko koot ke masalai mein daal dain. Degi Mirch ko pani mein bhigo ke pees lain..
- Ab boiled aalu masala mein add krain imli pulp, green coriander, salt aur degi Mirch 1 tsp daal ke thori daer dam p rkhain.. Bombay Aalu tyyar hn..
If you find this Bombay Aalu recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.