Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Plantene,lamb and coconut soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Plantene,lamb and coconut soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Plantene,lamb and coconut soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to plantene,lamb and coconut soup recipe. You can cook plantene,lamb and coconut soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Plantene,lamb and coconut soup:
- Use 8-10 of large -medium plantene bananas.
- Use of About half kilo halal lamb (bone and meat).
- Provide 2 of medium onions chooed or cubed finely.
- Take 1 of medium carrot sliced finely.
- Prepare 1 of large green chilli(seeds removed).
- You need of Spices: (for meat)ginger garlic salt,curry powder,black pepper.
- Use of Lemon (at the end).
- You need of Corriander for topping(optional).
- Provide of Water 3 to 4 cups(beggining).
- Get 1 cup of Water added (as needed) at end.
Steps to make Plantene,lamb and coconut soup:
- Prep the meat:wash and remove fat and add spices.then cook with own water until cooked.
- Prep the plantene bananas.these are for cooking are green outside.(easily available in markets or grocery shops or some street shops,sold with other veggs).remove outer skin.and scrape off the outer sticky/stringy layer under the peel..
- These may take a while to soften and cook depending on style of cooking /cutting.Cut into small cirxle slices or cut into small cubes if prefer.(it is better as smaller pieces cook faster).
- Add the green bananas and meat and onions and the coconut,to the large cooking pot.add enof water to cover everything in the pot!start boinling in medium heat and when bananas are soft and slightly change color switch to lowest heat. cover and qimmer until soup is thicker.
- As the bananas cook they will change colour.and will become darker yellow and then the sauce turns greyish in colurs…continue cooking and adding a bit more water(about half cup) if the sauce is getting too thick..
- When bananas are grey you can taste for salt.add more as required,then add juice of half a large lemon or one whole medium lemon.stur very well as the coconut and banana sauce will stick ti the pan floor.add bit more water(about half cup) if too dry.break down the banas with wooden spoon if prefer.the plantene soup is ready. bismillah and enjoy.
If you find this Plantene,lamb and coconut soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.