Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy asian salmon with orange sweet glaze recipe. You can cook easy asian salmon with orange sweet glaze using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze:
- Prepare 1/4 c of sugar-free maple syrup.
- You need 2 T of low-sodium soy sauce.
- Provide 1 T of brown sugar.
- Get 1 T of Sesame oil.
- Use 1 T of rice vinegar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of hot sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Provide 4-4 oz of salmon fillets.
- Provide 1 tsp of corn starch.
- Provide 1/4 c of Tropicana Trop50 orange juice.
- Get 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 3 of green onions, thinly sliced.
Steps to make Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze:
- In small bowl, whisk together syrup, soy sauce, sugar, oil, garlic powder, hot sauce and ginger..
- In baking dish, place fillets skin side down. Gently cut 3 shallow slits on top of each fillet. Pour marinade evenly over salmon, cover with foil and refrigerate 30-60 min..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake salmon covered for 8 min. Uncover and bake until it flakes easily with a fork, 5-7 min..
- Transfer salmon to a plate, reserving marinade..
- In small pan, dissolve cornstarch in orange juice. Whisk constantly over med-high heat for 1 min. Add reserved marinade and bring to boil. Reduce heat and continue to whisk until sauce thickens, 2-3 min..
- Serve salmon with glaze and garnish with sesame seeds and green onions..
If you find this Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.