Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mix vegetables soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mix vegetables soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix vegetables soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most probably buy many food items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix vegetables soup recipe. You can have mix vegetables soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mix vegetables soup:
- Use 1/2 cup of purple cabbage.
- Take 1/4 cup of peas.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sprouted moong.
- Get 1/4 cup of broccoli florets.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cornflour +3 tablespoon water.
- Provide 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped coriander.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Get For of garnish -.
- Take 1/4 cup of purple cabbage.
- Use 2 tablespoons of chopped coriander leaves.
Steps to make Mix vegetables soup:
- In a pan add 3 cups of water and boil it. Then add chopped carrot, broccoli florets and peas and cook for 5 min. Then add purple cabbage and sprouted moong..
- Add salt..
- Add black pepper powder..
- Add lemon juice..
- Add olive oil..
- Add cornflour slurry and boil till thick..
- Then off the flame and add chopped coriander then serve it in bowl and garnish with purple cabbage and chopped coriander leaves..
If you find this Mix vegetables soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.