Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe. You can have quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup!:
- Provide 2 large of sweet potato (diced).
- You need 5 clove of garlic (crushed).
- Use 2 large of raw chicken breasts.
- Provide 1 cup of raw quinoa (rinse well before use).
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh tomato (diced).
- You need 1 can of black beans (rinsed).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cajun chili seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 6 cup of unsalted chicken stock.
- Provide 1 tsp of thyme.
Instructions to make Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup!:
- Peel, and chop sweet potatoes into small cubes. Place in slow cooker on one side..
- Open and rinse full call of black beans, add to slow cooker beside sweet potatoes..
- Rinse one cup of uncooked quinoa thoroughly (will expand over time into three cups) add to slow cooker beside the beans..
- Dice tomatoes and add into mixture..
- Grate garlic and add in, add seasonings, salt and pepper, thyme(you can be inventive with this, as with all other ingredients) I added cayenne, and chili pepper flakes for a kick!.
- Before chicken and stock is added (picture).
- Add uncooked chicken breasts, and chicken stock..
- Stir all ingredients with spoon and turn slow cooker on high for 4-5 hours..
- Take chicken out and use two forks to shred the meat, like you would with pulled pork. Re add chicken back into soup..
- Taste, and make sure the seasoning is correct. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.