Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy Butternut Pumpkin Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Butternut Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Butternut Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy butternut pumpkin soup recipe. You can cook creamy butternut pumpkin soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Butternut Pumpkin Soup:
- Prepare 1 kg of butternut pumpkin.
- Get 1/2 of diced onion.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
- Provide 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 cup of thickened cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Provide 2 of diced potatoes.
- You need 1 of Finely chopped chives.
- You need 1 of Salt and white pepper, to taste.
Instructions to make Creamy Butternut Pumpkin Soup:
- Heat butter in a large saucepan and saute onion until soft..
- Add vegetable stock, pumpkin and potatoes and cook until soft..
- Puree soup with a blender..
- Stir in cream and heat again but do not boil..
- Garnish with sour cream and a sprinkle of chives.
If you find this Creamy Butternut Pumpkin Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.