Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Egyptian Red Lentil Chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egyptian Red Lentil Chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egyptian red lentil chicken soup recipe. To make egyptian red lentil chicken soup you need 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Egyptian Red Lentil Chicken soup:
- Take 1 large of bag of red lentils..
- Get 2 of yellow onions. peeled and chopped finely..
- You need 8 large of potatoes, peeled and finely cubed into small pieces..
- Get 1 medium of size package of halal chicken drumsticks..
- Prepare 1 of water.
- Use 1 of chicken broth.
- Get 1 of salt.
- Get 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of cilantro, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of ground cumin.
- You need 1 of minced garlic.
- Use 1 of paprika.
- Provide 1 of olive oil.
Steps to make Egyptian Red Lentil Chicken soup:
- This recipe is not complicated, add the spices to your own preferences. Rinse the halal chicken drumsticks and set aside in a cold place until needed. In a deep pot, pour a few drops of olive oil into the bottom and place the onions to saute. It should only take a few minutes. Add the water, again as much or as little as you'd like. Add the chicken and broth and the rest of the spices and herbs. Add the lentils last..
If you find this Egyptian Red Lentil Chicken soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.