Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Salmon Filet recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Salmon Filet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Salmon Filet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy salmon filet recipe. You can have spicy salmon filet using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Salmon Filet:
- Take 2 lb of Salmon filet.
- Prepare 1 cup of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ground ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of Sofrito.
- Take 1 tbsp of Raw Honey.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Spicy Salmon Filet:
- Set oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, ginger, sofrito, honey and Franks hot sauce.
- Place aluminum foil on baking sheet.
- Break up butter into 4 pieces and place on baking sheet.
- Put salmon on baking sheet with the skin facing up.
- Mix and pour all ingredients over salmon evenly.
- Bake for 25 min (at the most). Turn salmon over half way through.
If you find this Spicy Salmon Filet recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.