Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Glazed Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Glazed Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to glazed salmon recipe. You can have glazed salmon using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Glazed Salmon:
- Use 2 of salmon fillets.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of clove honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- Take 1 dash of garlic powder.
Steps to make Glazed Salmon:
- Prepare glaze by melting butter in a skillet, then adding all other ingredients except salmon on low heat. Takes about 5 minutes for all to combine.
- Once glaze is finished allow to sit and cool about 10 min..
- Place salmon on top of tin foil, add glaze over the top and wrap completely in foil. Let sit in the fridge at least an hour. I prefer 2 hours..
- After 1-2 hrs in fridge, keeping salmon wrapped in the foil place on cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven at 450°F for 20 minutes..
- Enjoy! I always have a strawberry salad with mine ;).
If you find this Glazed Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.