Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot tomato soup recipe. You can have carrot tomato soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot tomato soup:
- You need 4,5 of Carrots peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, sliced.
- Get 2 of tomato chopped.
- Get 1 inch of Ginger, chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Coriander Powder (.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of Whole Black Pepper.
- Provide 2.5 cups of Vegetable stock.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Lemon wedges.
Steps to make Carrot tomato soup:
- At first heat oil in a saucepan. Add the onion and sauté for a minute. Add the coriander powder and sauté for a few seconds..
- Now Add ginger, carrots and tomato some salt and mix well..
- Pour back the puree into the saucepan and heat.Add pepper and boil for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Add 2 cups of stock, cover the pan and cook till the carrots and tomatoes becomes soft. Cool it down and puree in a blender..
- Squeeze some lime juice and serve immediately..
If you find this Carrot tomato soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.