Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot chicken thigh and kale soup recipe. You can have instant pot chicken thigh and kale soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup:
- Prepare 190 g of onion, chopped.
- Provide 80 g of carrots, chopped.
- Use of I knob of ginger, chopped.
- You need of Good amount of minced garlic.
- Get 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 6 cups of water.
- Prepare 5 tsp of chicken bouillon paste.
- Take 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Get 2 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- You need of pepper.
- Take of Bragg's sprinkle seasoning.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- You need 84 g of chopped kale.
- Provide of some avocado oil.
Steps to make Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup:
- Turn on Saute on instant pot and add some oil.
- Once heated, add onions, carrots, ginger, and garlic. Let it cook till tender and translucent.
- Add the whole chicken thighs and cook till just white – not trying to cook it.
- Add water, bouillon, and seasoning. Add whole sprigs of herbs.
- Set up the instant pot to pressure cook on high for 12 minutes – then let it naturally release for 7 mins – then quick release/vent to release pressure.
- Pick out the stems of the herbs. Take out the chicken to shred. Check the internal temp of the meat, but it should be falling apart..
- Turn saute back on. Add kale. once boiling turn off instant pot, the residual heat will cook the kale.
- Add back shredded chicken and enjoy.
If you find this Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.