Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Nana's Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Nana's Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my nana's keema curry recipe. You can have my nana's keema curry using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Nana's Keema Curry:
- You need 550 g of minced beef meat, I used 5% fat lean,.
- Prepare 2 of large onions, chopped finely,.
- Provide 1 of green chilli, sliced, seeds left in (according to taste),.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato pureé paste,.
- Use 2 tbsp of corriander leaves, if not using fresh use 1tsp powder,.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic,.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger,.
- Take 1 tsp of tumeric,.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin,.
- You need 1/4 of chilli powder,.
- You need 6 tbsp of cooking oil,.
- Provide of Salt to season,.
- Use 3/4 pint of water.
- Provide of Garnish:.
- You need leaves of Additional corriander.
- Take of Equipment Needed:.
- Provide 1 of food processor or blender.
- Get of Serving Suggestions:.
- You need of Naan or chapati bread,.
- Take of Basmati or pilau rice,.
- Take of Dhaal or Bombay potatoes.
Instructions to make My Nana's Keema Curry:
- Blend the garlic together with the ginger using a food processor..
- Add the green chilli, coriander and half the onions in with the garlic. Then add the turmeric, chilli powder and cumin and blend until a very fine texture..
- Heat the oil and the remaining onions in a large saucepan over a medium heat until the onions just begin to turn translucent. Add in the blended ingredients and stir together with the onions then fry gently until beautifully fragrant. Add the mince, and season well with salt, stir until combined and brown off then add in the water..
- Cover and simmer gently until the mince is cooked. Add the tomato puree, then mix thoroughly. Cook for a further few minutes then serve, garnish with a few corriander leaves. Enjoy! :).
If you find this My Nana's Keema Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.