Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Maple Salmon with Mushroom rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maple Salmon with Mushroom rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to maple salmon with mushroom rice recipe. You can cook maple salmon with mushroom rice using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Maple Salmon with Mushroom rice:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 of salmon fillets.
- Take 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 of rice or couscous.
Steps to make Maple Salmon with Mushroom rice:
- Line baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, combine syrup, soy sauce, and garlic..
- Place fillets skin down in pan.
- Brush half of mixture over salmon..
- Broil 6 in from heat for 7 min..
- Brush remaining mixture over salmon.
- Broil 6-8 min until fish flakes easy with fork..
- Meanwhile in saucepan, bring broth, mushrooms, and pepper to boil..
- Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 5-6 min or until mushrooms are tender..
- Stir in rice..
If you find this Maple Salmon with Mushroom rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.