Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sago soup/ sabudana ka soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sago soup/ sabudana ka soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sago soup/ sabudana ka soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sago soup/ sabudana ka soup recipe. To make sago soup/ sabudana ka soup you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sago soup/ sabudana ka soup:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sabudana or sago soaked overnight.
- Use 1 tsp of ghee.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 3-4 of Curry leaves.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped potatoes.
- Provide 3-4 tbsp of roasted peanuts crushed.
- Take 2 tsp of green chillies finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get As per taste of Sendha namak.
- You need as required of coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Sago soup/ sabudana ka soup:
- Heat ghee in a deep pan, add the cumin seeds and curry leaves..
- When seeds crackle, add green chilies, potatoes, and grated ginger mix well and saute for 2 or 3 minutes..
- Add sago and peanuts mix well and saute for 3 mins. Add enough water, mix well and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Add salt, black pepper powder, lemon juice and sugar, mix well..
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves..
If you find this Sago soup/ sabudana ka soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.