Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple Cheesy Italian Baked Ziti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Cheesy Italian Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Cheesy Italian Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple cheesy italian baked ziti recipe. You can have simple cheesy italian baked ziti using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Cheesy Italian Baked Ziti:
- Get 1 box of Garden Rotini Noodles (or whatever noodles you like).
- Get 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Chuck.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic Clove chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 large of Bell Pepper, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sweet Basil.
- Use 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Use of Lawry's Season All Salt.
- Provide of Lawry's Garlic Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use 2 cup of Shredded parmesan cheese.
- Get 2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 4 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Use 2 can of Chopped tomatoes.
- Use 2 cup of Basil and onion Spaghetti sauce.
- Get 1 can of Tomato Paste.
- Take 2 cup of Italian cheese blend.
Instructions to make Simple Cheesy Italian Baked Ziti:
- Pre-heat oven to bake at 375°.
- Spray cooking pan with non stick spray and set to the side..
- Bring water to boil for noodles. Once water is hot, add noodles and cook until tender..
- Mix all spices, onion, bell pepper, garlic, ground beef and ground Chuck together. Mix thoroughly before Browning meat..
- Brown meat. Once meat is Brown set to side..
- Mix Italian blend cheese, cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese with the meat in a large bowl..
- Once cheese has been added, then add the tomatoes, spaghetti sauce and tomato paste to the meat. Stir together thoroughly..
- Add meat mix to baking pan in its entirety. Add noodles and then mix the meat with the noodles until all ingredients are blended together..
- Add mozzarella cheese to the top of the bake. (I add some extra sprinkles of oregano as well).
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes to an hour, depending upon how Brown you prefer your cheese..
If you find this Simple Cheesy Italian Baked Ziti recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.