Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb instant pot chicken curry recipe. You can cook low carb instant pot chicken curry using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry:
- Get 4 of Chicken Breast Fillets.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil.
- Provide 1 of Chopped Onion.
- Take 4 Teaspoons of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 8 of heaped Teaspoons ground ginger.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Cumin.
- Use 2 Teaspoons of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2-1 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 2 Teaspoons of Medium Curry Powder.
- You need 2 of Heaped Teaspoons Mixed Herbs.
- You need 1-2 Teaspoons of Pink Himilayan Salt.
- Provide 1 of Heaped Tablespoon Erythritol.
- Provide 2 Cans of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Use 1 Cup of of Chicken Stock.
- Take 1 Cup of water.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Double Cream.
Instructions to make Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry:
- Add the chicken and the stock to your pressure cooker pot and cook on the meat setting..
- Meanwhile, melt the coconut oil in a large frying pan and add the chopped onion. Fry until onions are soft..
- Mix all of the herbs, spices, salt and erythritol in a small bowl. Reduce the heat to low and add the mixture to the to the frying pan. Mix in quickly and then add the water and mix thoroughly..
- Increase the heat to medium and add the tomatoes. Let the curry simmer for 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile, remove the chicken breasts from the pressure cooker and shred with a fork..
- Drain the stock from the pot..
- Place the chicken and curry back into the pressure cooker and cook on the stew setting..
- Add the cream to the cooked curry and select the quick reheat function. (Approximately 1 minute high heat if you dont have the quick reheat function.).
- Serve with Cauliflower Rice..
If you find this Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.