Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Ragi soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ragi soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ragi soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ragi soup recipe. To make ragi soup you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ragi soup:
- Get 30 GM of ragi flour.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 300 ml of water.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of carrot.
- You need 2 tsp of capsicum.
- Provide 2 tsp of cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 tsp of green peas.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Use of Few drops of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Ragi soup:
- Chop carrot, cauliflower and capsicum into small dices. Add green peas to it and parboil all these veggies in a pot. Do not throw the water as we will be using it in further process..
- In a bowl take ragi flour and mix 75 ml water to it. Make a paste by mixing flour properly. There should be no lumps into the mixture..
- In a pot boil 250 ml water(the water which was left after parboiing the vegetables can also be used). Add cumin seeds and salt to taste. Mix the ragi flour paste to it and give it a good stir. Keep it on a low flame for 2 to 3 boils. Add pepper powder. Keep stirring meanwhile. Add vegetables and mix it well. Switched off the flame..
- Add few drops of lemon juice and finely cut coriander leaves. Mix it well..
- Serve it when hot. Add veggies on top while serving. Enjoy the wholesome bowl of goodness..
If you find this Ragi soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.