Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Khaman Dhokla recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Khaman Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khaman Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to khaman dhokla recipe. To make khaman dhokla you need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Khaman Dhokla:
- Prepare 3 bowls of Bombay besan.
- Use 1 1/2 bowls of Water.
- Take 6 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of lime salt (Nimbu ka sath).
- You need 2 packets of Eno regular.
- Take 1 Pinch of yellow food Colour optional.
- You need For of Tadka:.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seed (Rai).
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame seeds (Til).
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 6 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of lime salt (Nimbu ka sath).
- Provide 7-8 of curry leaves.
- Get 2 of Green chillies.
- Use 1 1/2 bowls of Water.
- Provide For of Garnishing:.
- Take Handful of Coriander leaves.
- Take As required of Fresh grated coconut.
Steps to make Khaman Dhokla:
- First keep your steamer to get ready till we make batter ready. Grease the mould with oil without brush by rotating all round and remove extra oil back. Now put your mould in steamer to get steamed..
- Now take any bowl add water, sugar, salt, lime salt (Nimbu ka sath) & yellow food Colour and Mix well till all ingredients dissolve in water. Then add besan in it little by little and mix well with a blender. Make sure you don't have any lumps in it..
- Batter should be smooth in texture. Till our batter got ready in other side our steamer is also ready..
- Now add Eno in mixture and Mix fast it will turn airy and fluffy. Now pour the batter immediately in steamer mould without taking it out..
- After pouring batter cover it back and cook for 15-20 min on high flame..
- After 15-20 min check with knife or toothpick if it comes out clean means it's cooked well. Now unmould it after cooling down little. And once loose the sides with knife and then unmould on any net. So tat it won't stick in bottom to the plate. Let it cool down completely, till that will make ready it's Tadka..
- Take any small kadai or any pan heat oil on low flame then add mustard seeds(Rai),curry leaves, green chillies, seasme seeds (til), salt, sugar, lime salt (Nimbu ka sath), water mix all take a boil. Now turn off the flame and let it cool down little..
- Now cut Khaman Dhokla into pieces and pour our ready tadka on it well all over on it..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and grated coconut. Now serve to your family and friends with green chutney or sweet chutney..
- Tips : Take measurement with same katori and spoon which you are using for besan that same for water and Same spoon for sugar, salt, lime salt for best results. As I used same for all..
If you find this Khaman Dhokla recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.