Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Orange Chicken – Instant Pot recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Orange Chicken – Instant Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Orange Chicken – Instant Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to orange chicken – instant pot recipe. To cook orange chicken – instant pot you need 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Orange Chicken – Instant Pot:
- Take 2 lbs of chicken breast cut into 1-2 inch pieces.
- Get 2 Tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1/4 c of orange juice.
- Prepare 1/3 of White or yellow onion chopped large.
- Use of sauce.
- Get 3/4 c of orange juice.
- Use 1 of tbps hot sauce or taco sauce.
- Use 1 of tbps white wine.
- Provide 1/3-1/2 c of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 c of soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of curry and ginger powder mixed as you see fit.
- Take 1/4 c of sugar.
- Get 1/4 c of brown sugar.
- Take of Orange zest.
- Take of thickener.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Use 2 Tbsp of orange juice.
- Use of garnish.
- Take 1/2 c of cashews.
- Use of Green onion – chopped.
- Get of Orange zest.
- Use of rice.
- Prepare of Make some white rice or brown rice or a rice packet.
- Take of Enough rice to be happy.
Steps to make Orange Chicken – Instant Pot:
- Dry chicken breasts with paper towels, make them dry. Don't skip this. Chop chicken into 1-2in chunks..
- Turn instant pot to saute on high (more). When it is at Hot, add the oil, chopped onion and chopped chicken. Stir constantly until chicken is just browned on all sides..
- Add the 1/4c orange juice and deglaze the pot with a wooden spoon. When done, cancel the instant pot..
- Add the sauce ingredients to sauteed chicken. Add everything under sauce section and stir until combined and over all chicken pieces..
- Manual pressure cook for 6 minutes. Natural release 10-12 minutes. While your waiting, make the thickener… Mix the cornstarch and orange juice until all clumps are gone. More cornstarch equals thicker sauce..
- Release the pressure and turn back on saute mode (low or normal now). Add the cashews from garnish section. Slowly mix in thickener slurry and stir while cooking for 2-3 minutes until sauce is thick..
- Turn off instant pot. Let sit for 5-7 minutes..
- Spoon over there rice and add green onion and zest as final garnish when serving. Enjoy it inside your face..
If you find this Orange Chicken – Instant Pot recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.