Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak corn soup recipe. You can cook palak corn soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Corn Soup:
- Provide 1 cup of sweet corns.
- Use 20-25 leaves of palak/spinach.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 spoon of chopped garlic.
- Take 1 spoon of chopped ginger.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 spoon of black pepper powder.
- Get 1/2 spoon of lemon juice.
- Get 1 spoon of ajinomoto.
- Use 2 spoon of corn starch.
- Get leaves of Coriander.
- Get 2.5 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 spoon of butter or Olive oil.
Instructions to make Palak Corn Soup:
- Heat 1 cup of water and add spinach leaves to boiling water and let it remain for 2 minutes. Remove them from hot water and add to the cold water. Then blend the spinach and make it fine paste..
- Heat butter or oil in wok. Add garlic and ginger and toss for 2 minutes then add onion and corns and stir fry for 5 minutes..
- Add 2.5 cups of water and rest all the ingredients. then cover with lid and cook for 10 minutes. Then add corn starch with ¼ cup of water and cook till the mixture thickens..
- Turn off the gas and add lemon juice and coriander leaves. The hot soup is ready to serve in winters..
If you find this Palak Corn Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.