Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Hyderabadi Upma Dosa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hyderabadi Upma Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hyderabadi Upma Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hyderabadi upma dosa recipe. You can cook hyderabadi upma dosa using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hyderabadi Upma Dosa:
- Get 1 cup of rice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of urad daal / black gram.
- Use 2 tbsp of chana daal / bengal gram.
- Use 1 tsp of methi dana / fenugreek.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter/oil/ghee.
- Take of Upma.
- Use 1/4 cup of semolina/bombay rava.
- Provide 1/2 of small onion.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Get 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare of Potato onion masala.
- Provide 2 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Take 7-8 of curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of each cumin, mustard and urad daal.
- You need of Topping.
- Use 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Use 1/2 of tomato chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of coriander.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of kaaram podi (recipe shared previously).
Instructions to make Hyderabadi Upma Dosa:
- Wash and soak daal and rice separately for 5-6 hours. Add methi dana/fenugreek to rice while soaking. Grind it to fine paste and rest it for fermantation upto 7-8 hours..
- Upma – in a pan add oil, cumin and mustard. Once splutters add curry patta, chopped onion and green chilli and saute until pink. Add semolina and roast it. Add water. This has to be liquid type not like normal upma, hence more water will be required. If made in advance and get thick add more water and semi liquified it..
- Onion potato filling – this is optional, but we like to add this filling too. Add oil to pan and add cumin, mustard and urad daal. Add curry leaves, green chilli and thin sliced onions. Saute it and add turmeric and salt. Add boiled semi mashed potatoes and mix it thoroughly..
- Season and clean tava. Add batter and spread dosa on hot tava. Add 2 tbsp upma and kaaram podi. Add butter and spread evenly..
- Add potato filling. Add chopped onion, tomato and coriander. Spread evenly and nicely. Add 1 tsp butter and cook until crisp. Fold and serve hot immediately with your choice of chutney or sambhar..
If you find this Hyderabadi Upma Dosa recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.