Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatballs) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatballs) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatballs) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bakso goreng (fried meatballs) recipe. You can have bakso goreng (fried meatballs) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatballs):
- You need 250 gr of ground chicken.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of katakuriko.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of shoyu.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare of Crushed black pepper according to your preference.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ground garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of ground shallot.
- Provide 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Use of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatballs):
- Combine all ingredients except oil..
- Knead by hand until it is quite firm but pliable..
- Pour a bit of oil to your hands and form balls from the mixture..
- Pour oil into the pan. You are going to deep fry them. Use medium heat. When the oil is hot and a bit bubbly at the edges, use the lowest setting and start putting the balls to the pan..
- After a while, the balls will flip on their own once they start to expand..
- Once the bottom part becomes golden brown, flip them over carefully..
- When they are golden brown, take them from the pan. It takes about 15 minutes and I fry in two batches..
- I prefer to put them into skewers, but you can eat the meatballs with a fork or with your hand..
If you find this Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatballs) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.