Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Okra and Brinjals Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Okra and Brinjals Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything at once or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to okra and brinjals curry recipe. You can have okra and brinjals curry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Okra and Brinjals Curry:
- Take 10 pieces of okra.
- Provide 2 of brinjals.
- You need 2 of tomatoes diced.
- You need 2 of onions diced.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 inch of ginger minced.
- Take Half of a tsp each of cumin seeds, and mustard seeds.
- Take Half of a tsp each of cumin and coriander powder and garam masala.
- Provide 2 pieces of red or green red chilli.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare Pinch of sugar.
- Get 1 TBS of tomato sauce.
- Use Half of a cup milk.
Instructions to make Okra and Brinjals Curry:
- Prepare your ingredients.
- Prepare your spices.
- Heat your pan add oil. Add cumin and mustard seeds and cook for 10 secs..
- Add onions, garlic, ginger, and chilli, stir and cook until the the onions become translucent..
- Add your spices except garam masala. Stir and cook for 1-2 mins.
- Add your diced okra and brinjals into the mixture and cook for 2-3 mins stirring so that the mixture does not stick to the pan.
- Add tomatoes cook for 2 mins or until the tomatoes become soft. Add a little water, salt, tomato sauce, milk and sugar and let it simmer fo 10 mins or until the liquid reduces..
- Add garam masala, cover and switch off the flame..
- Serve with white rice..
If you find this Okra and Brinjals Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.