Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tuscan Bean Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuscan Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuscan Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuscan bean soup recipe. To make tuscan bean soup you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuscan Bean Soup:
- Prepare 2 of large onions.
- Get 4 of celery sticks.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- Use 3 of large carrots.
- Use 2 of heaped tsp smoked paprika.
- Prepare 5 sprigs of fresh thyme (leaves only).
- Provide 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary (leaves only).
- Get 2 (400 g) of tins chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 litres of vegetable stock.
- Get 2 (400 g) of tins flageolet beans (drained and rinsed).
- Use 1 (400 g) of tin cannellini beans (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare of Small savoy cabbage.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Provide of Serve with.
- Prepare of Green pesto (or vegan alternative).
- Get of Crusty bread.
Steps to make Tuscan Bean Soup:
- Chop the onion and celery into small chunks. Put in a large stock pot with the oil, cover and cook over a low heat for 10 mins, until softened..
- Meanwhile, chop the carrot into small chunks. Then add to the pot with the crushed garlic, herbs and paprika and cook for 10 mins until the carrot is starting to soften..
- Meanwhile chop the cabbage, drain the beans and make the stock..
- Add the tomatoes and stock to the pan and bring to a simmer. Then add the beans and cabbage and cook for 20 mins..
- Serve with a spoon of green pesto and some crusty bread. Freeze some portions for future use..
If you find this Tuscan Bean Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.