Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Blackened Chicken Mirepoix Zucchini Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Blackened Chicken Mirepoix Zucchini Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blackened Chicken Mirepoix Zucchini Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blackened chicken mirepoix zucchini noodle soup recipe. You can have blackened chicken mirepoix zucchini noodle soup using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Blackened Chicken Mirepoix Zucchini Noodle Soup:
- Get of Chicken.
- Provide 1 lb of Chicken Breast.
- Take 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter (Unsalted).
- Use 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Ground Parsley Flakes.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ground Orange Peel.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Grillin Mates Mesquite BBQ seasoning.
- Take of Salt and Pepper.
- Get 1 of Lemon, zested and juiced.
- You need of Mirepoix.
- Take 1/2 of Red Onion sliced (long strips).
- Use 3 of Celery (chopped 1/4” pieces).
- Use 3 of Carrots, Shredded thinly.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Take of Soup.
- Use 1.5 of Zucchini’s (spiraled).
- You need 1 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Take to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Blackened Chicken Mirepoix Zucchini Noodle Soup:
- In a skillet on low heat, melt butter. Added carrots, celery, and onion. Stir occasionally until translucent. The point of Mirepoix is to bring out the flavors in the veggies, rather than browning (sauté)..
- Meanwhile pat dry both sides of the chicken to remove outer juices, and season both sides and rubbing it into the meat..
- Heat another skillet medium-high heat. Add in oil to coat. Place in chicken and do not move for 6-8min. About halfway through, add in butter and let it froth. Coat the top of the chicken with a spoon (saucing). Flip (it may look slightly burnt, but that’s the goal). Continue to sauce the other side until about 165°-170° for at least 6min. Remove and let rest..
- In same skillet, reduce heat and let zucchini noodles (patted dry and salted) sauté for about 3min. Add chicken broth and let simmer..
- Slice about three strips of chicken per bowl, layer the bottom of the bowl with zucchini noodles and then pour some broth in about level to the noodles. Next, add in the Mirepoix, and top off with the chicken. Finally, squeeze a 1/4 wedge of lime lime over the chicken, and top it with some lime zest..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
If you find this Blackened Chicken Mirepoix Zucchini Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.