Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cuban Meatballs Bento recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cuban Meatballs Bento recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cuban meatballs bento recipe. To cook cuban meatballs bento you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cuban Meatballs Bento:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion diced.
- Get 1/3 of green pepper diced.
- Provide 5 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1 of lime juiced.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 1/2 cup of panko.
- Use 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 Tbsp of parsley chopped.
- Use of Olive oil for cooking.
- Use of Salt & Pepper.
Instructions to make Cuban Meatballs Bento:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- In a bowl mix ground beef, diced onion (reserve a tablespoon of chopped onion), all the diced green pepper, half of the chopped garlic, cumin, half of the lime juice, egg, salt & pepper to taste, and the panko. Mix everything really well. Shape meatballs to desired size. For a Bento try to keep them relatively small..
- Place meatballs in an oiled baking tray and bake for 25 minutes. We are just trying to brown the outside. If you want to do it the really authentic Cuban way, fry the meatballs instead of baking them..
- In a saucepan add some olive oil and sautée remaining onions and garlic for about a minute. Immediately add tomato sauce and salt & pepper to taste. Add the remaining lime juice and white wine. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add meatballs to sauce and let simmer in medium heat for 15 minutes..
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving. Note: Let cool to room temperature before putting in Bento box..
If you find this Cuban Meatballs Bento recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.