Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Yummy veggie soup for babies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Yummy veggie soup for babies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy veggie soup for babies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy veggie soup for babies recipe. To make yummy veggie soup for babies you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Yummy veggie soup for babies:
- Use 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 of medium carrot.
- Take 1 of small potato.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped celery stalk.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped zucchini (or butternut squash).
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- Get 1 tbsp of red lentils.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Steps to make Yummy veggie soup for babies:
- In a small or medium sized sauce pan add the water and bring it to boil..
- In the meantime, prepare the veggies. Drain the red lentils through running water until it comes clear. Chop the veggies into small size so that they will cook faster. You may increase or decrease each portion of the ingredients depending on what you have at hand and also on what your little one loves more. :).
- Once the water has started to boil, throw all the veggies and the lentils. Also add the salt. IF COOKING FOR BABIES UNDER 12-MONTHS-OLD OMIT THE SALT!.
- Because of the lentils the water will start to foam. With a spoon carefully skim the foam..
- Leave to boil for 15-20 minutes or when all veggies are fork tender and the water has reduced. Let cool for 5-10 minutes. Add the olive oil and blend the veggies until smooth. Serve warm to your little one. The amount I serve is half of what I prepare. The other half I place in a sealed container and serve the next day. Hope your little ones enjoy as much as mine! :).
- Optional: for some added Calcium add a tablespoon of cream cheese or milk before blending the soup..
If you find this Yummy veggie soup for babies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.