Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Brad's chicken in red thai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's chicken in red thai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's chicken in red thai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's chicken in red thai curry recipe. To make brad's chicken in red thai curry you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's chicken in red thai curry:
- Use 2 of lg chicken breasts, cubed to 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 of med youkon gold potatoes.
- Use 1 of lg shallot, chopped.
- Get 1 of small zucchini, halved lengthwise, then sliced thin.
- Use 1 (13 oz) of can coconut milk.
- Provide 1 (7 oz) of can diced green chilies.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1 tbs of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 tbs of red curry paste.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic chile sauce.
- Get 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- Get 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Provide 1/8 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped thai basil.
Steps to make Brad's chicken in red thai curry:
- Heat 1 tbs olive oil in a wok. saute shallots until they just start to turn brown. add geeen chiles and garlic. saute 1 more minute..
- Deglaze pan with rice vinegar..
- Add coconut milk and a half can of water. bring to a simmer..
- I was pressed for time so i microwaved the potatoes until they were done. then cubed them..
- Simmer chicken for 5 minutes..
- Add rest of ingredients. simmer until zucchini is tender crisp..
- Add prepared rice to a bowl. top with curry. garnish with fresh basil and a lime wedge. serve and enjoy..
If you find this Brad's chicken in red thai curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.