Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Dill Sauce Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dill Sauce Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dill Sauce Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most likely buy many food items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dill sauce meatballs recipe. To make dill sauce meatballs you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dill Sauce Meatballs:
- Prepare of –Meatballs—–.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 3 pounds of ground meat I used beef.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of dehydrated onion.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Get of —Sauce—–.
- Provide 2 cups of sour cream.
- Use 2 tablespoons of dill weed.
- Use to taste of salt.
Steps to make Dill Sauce Meatballs:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the cheese, garlic, and onion with two eggs.
- Mix the meat with the cheese mixture.
- Form into ball and bake 30-40 minutes till done.
- To a mixing bowl add the sour cream, season wit a bit of salt. Mix in the meatballs..
- Add dill weed and mix together.
- Let rest 10 minutes, then stir..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Dill Sauce Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.