Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken gnocchi soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken gnocchi soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken gnocchi soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably buy a lot of items out of habit. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken gnocchi soup recipe. You can cook chicken gnocchi soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken gnocchi soup:
- Use 1 cup of petite diced carrots.
- Use 1 cup of fine chopped yellow onions.
- Get 3/4 cup of petite diced celery.
- You need 4 of large garlic cloves minced.
- Take 1 of packed cup chopped spinach.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter and a glug of evo.
- Use 32 oz of bold chicken stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- Use 16 oz of Pre packaged gnocchi.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken (I used about 1.75lbs boneless skinless chicken breast).
- Use 1/4 cup of AP flour.
- Use 8 oz of half and half.
Steps to make Chicken gnocchi soup:
- I trim and boil the chicken breast for around 45 minutes and lightly pull and coarsely chop the chicken and set in the fridge.
- Prep all the veggies and get your ingredients all together.
- Melt butter and a glug of evo then add the carrots, onions and celery and a couple pichnes of salt, sauté for about 15 minutes.
- Add the garlic and season with dried thyme and a pinch of salt, sauté for an additional 10 minutes.
- Add the flour slowly and stir to combine to make a dry vegetable roux. Continue to lightly sauté until you cook the flour out, about 10 minutes..
- Add the chicken stock and season with salt and black pepper (go light, you can always add more) simmer uncovered for 15 minutes, then taste for seasoning.
- Add the half and half, gnocchi and the chicken and cook for about 10 minutes, or until the gnocchi is cooked And soup is thickened..
- Add the spinach and continue to cook for a few minutes and remove from the heat and cover, let sit for about 15 minutes allowing the spinach to wilt..
If you find this Chicken gnocchi soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.