Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Muffins with feta cheese and olives recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Muffins with feta cheese and olives recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to muffins with feta cheese and olives recipe. To cook muffins with feta cheese and olives you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Muffins with feta cheese and olives:
- Provide 250 g of whole wheat flour.
- Take 300 g of feta cheese or anthotyro (traditional fresh cheese).
- Prepare 100 g of olives (with the pits removed) cut in pieces.
- Get 150 ml of olive oil.
- You need 1 of little bit of milk (if needed).
- Use 300 g of yoghurt 2%.
- You need 4 of whole eggs.
- Provide 4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1-2 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tsp of oregano.
- Use 1 of little bit of butter to grease the tray or muffin paper cups.
Steps to make Muffins with feta cheese and olives:
- Preheat the oven at about 170°C and place the second oven rack from the bottom..
- In a bowl mix the flour, the baking powder, the baking soda, the oregano and the salt. In another bowl mix the olive oil, the eggs and the yoghurt. Add all the liquids to the bowl with the flour and with a large spoon we combine them well. If the mixture is too firm add a bit of milk. Then, add the olives and the feta cheese or anthotyro in little cubes, stirring lightly..
- Butter the muffin molds or use muffin cups and distribute the mixture so that it fills about slightly over 2/3 of each cup. Bake for 30’, if the muffins are large και 20’ if you make small ones..
If you find this Muffins with feta cheese and olives recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.