Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beetroot Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beetroot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot soup recipe. You can have beetroot soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beetroot Soup:
- You need 1 of medium beetroot, chopped.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Use 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Use to taste of pepper powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of sambar powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of lemon juice or to taste.
- You need As needed of coriander leaves to garnish.
Instructions to make Beetroot Soup:
- Heat oil and saute the onions, cloves and curry leaves till light brown. Switch off the flame. Add beetroot, salt, pepper and 3-4 cups water. Pressure cook for 2-3 whistles..
- When cool, blend in the mixie and simmer on low flame for 2-3 minutes, adding sambar powder and lemon juice..
- (A little more water can be added depending on the consistency you prefer). Serve hot, garnished with coriander leaves..
If you find this Beetroot Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.