Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken & Veggie Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Veggie Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & veggie soup recipe. To cook chicken & veggie soup you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken & Veggie Soup:
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 40 g of smoked bacon, chopped.
- Get 2 of small yellow onions, chopped.
- You need 2 of large cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 4-6 of bone-in chicken thighs (Or 2 chicken breasts).
- Prepare 2 of large russett potatoes, thinly sliced.
- Take 1 of large carrot, diced.
- Get 2 stalks of celery, diced.
- Get 6 cups (1.5 L) of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Take 1 handful of fresh, chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Chicken & Veggie Soup:
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the chopped pieces of smoked bacon and cook until they are brown..
- Add in the onions and garlic. Saute for 3-4 minutes..
- Place whole chicken pieces on top of the onions..
- Add the sliced potatoes, diced carrots, celery, chicken broth, thyme, sea salt and black pepper..
- Simmer on medium until the potatoes become very soft and thicken the broth. This takes about 40 minutes..
- Remove the chicken from the pot and use forks to shred meat or chop it into pieces. Add shredded chicken back into the pot along with fresh parsley and stir into the soup..
- Eat & enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken & Veggie Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.