Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Lontong Sayur (Chayote in coconut soup with rice cake) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lontong Sayur (Chayote in coconut soup with rice cake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lontong Sayur (Chayote in coconut soup with rice cake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lontong sayur (chayote in coconut soup with rice cake) recipe. To make lontong sayur (chayote in coconut soup with rice cake) you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lontong Sayur (Chayote in coconut soup with rice cake):
- Use 500 g of Chayote.
- You need 250 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 750 ml of water.
- Get 2 tbs of grind dried shrimp.
- Take leaves of Bay.
- Provide leaves of Lime.
- Take 1 of lemongrass.
- You need Pinch of sugar.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use of Oil to saute.
- You need of Grind the following.
- Use 12 pcs of shallots.
- Provide 5 pcs of garlic.
- You need 50 g of red chilli.
- Take 2 pcs of candlenuts.
- Provide of Condiments.
- Get of Rice cakes (cut to dice).
- Prepare of Boiled eggs.
- Get of Shrimp crackers.
Steps to make Lontong Sayur (Chayote in coconut soup with rice cake):
- Cut the Chayote into thin slices and soak it in salt water to remove the.
- Grind the above mentioned ingredients until it forms a paste.
- On a pan, add some oil approx. 6tbs then add the above paste.
- Sautè the paste on low heat until fragrant, then add dried shrimp, bay leaves, crushed lemongrass and lemon leaves.
- Mix them well and stir for few minutes, then add the sliced Chayote, add the water, salt and pinch of sugar, and let it boil.
- Once the Chayote is almost cooked, add the coconut milk, stir gradually until it reaches the boiling point, check the taste and add more salt if needed, then turn off the heat.
- Serve it in a bowl, with rice cake and boiled egg (optional) and top it up with some crackers.
- Serve it hot for breakfast (or even lunch). Enjoy!.
If you find this Lontong Sayur (Chayote in coconut soup with rice cake) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.