Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Zucchini "meatballs" recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini "meatballs" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini "meatballs" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything right away or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini "meatballs" recipe. To cook zucchini "meatballs" you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Zucchini "meatballs":
- Use of zucchinis 2 large.
- Get 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Get 1 cup of parmesan grated.
- Provide of basil fresh chopped.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Prepare of garlic 2 minced.
- You need of olive oil.
Steps to make Zucchini "meatballs":
- Pre heat oven 400. Shred your zucchinis..
- Add oil to a saute pan and add garlic. Cook 30 seconds..
- Add zucchini. Salt pepper. Fold and mix on high till water has evaporated. 7 to 10 minutes.
- Drain and cool in a caulinder..
- In a bowl mix bread crumbs, parmesan, zucchini, basil, and egg..
- Roll into little balls. Place on baking dish. Bake 25 or so..
- In a sauté pan add marinara sauce. Add zucchini balls and cook about 5 minutes. Serve over spaghetti. Enjoy..
- You can "fry" the zucchini balls in a saute pan to crisp them up instead of baking..
If you find this Zucchini "meatballs" recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.