Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy egg curry in coconut gravy – Kerala style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy egg curry in coconut gravy – Kerala style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy egg curry in coconut gravy – Kerala style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy egg curry in coconut gravy – kerala style recipe. To make easy egg curry in coconut gravy – kerala style you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy egg curry in coconut gravy – Kerala style:
- Get 3-4 of eggs or as required.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam Masala or any chicken or meat masalas.
- Provide of For grinding:.
- You need 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1-2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 1-2 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of For seasoning :-.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of cut onions.
- Prepare 1-2 of cut green chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Take 2-3 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of oil (preferably coconut oil).
Instructions to make Easy egg curry in coconut gravy – Kerala style:
- Boiled eggs.
- For seasoning:.
- Now grind to a paste:1cup grated coconut, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and curry leaves with water as per the measures mentioned above and keep aside…
- Add 2-3tbsp of oil in a vessel place on the burner in medium flame.. put1/2 tsp mustard to it..let it splutter.. Add onion, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves as per the measures mentioned above and saute till brown…
- Add the coconut paste to the above and saute….Add 2 -3 cups of water to make gravy (do not make it too watery)…let boil for 5min..
- Add 2tsp of garam Masala powder and saute.. add salt as required…now let boil for 5min…
- Add boiled eggs cut into half and let boil for 5-10min.
- Add curry leaves at the end.. serve for lunch or dinner with rice or chapathis.
If you find this Easy egg curry in coconut gravy – Kerala style recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.