Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Homemade Palak Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Palak Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Palak Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade palak soup recipe. To cook homemade palak soup you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Palak Soup:
- Take 250 gms of Green palak.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander.
- Use 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/4 tbsp of ginger [grated.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Jaggery.
- Get 5-6 of black pepper.
- Provide 2 of garlic flakes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee or butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of hing.
- You need 2 big bowl of water.
Instructions to make Homemade Palak Soup:
- Take the green palak.Wash it with clean water.Cut it into small pieces.Now take the pot, pour all these ingredients to it..
- Coriander, cumin powder, black pepper, jaggery, ginger, salt, hing, garlic, lemon juice etcPour water into it & keep it to cook with lid.Cook it for 5 minutes till khamang smell comes outside.Now take this in the mixture pot by filtering the water of it..
- Keep the filtered water aside.Grind it well in the mixture. Add this mixture in the hot water which we have kept aside.
- Pour some ghee & butter on it. Serve it hot to the patient..
If you find this Homemade Palak Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.